Jedis and padawans are going to want to pay a visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this year as new Star Wars themed events and tours debut this year.
Recently, a variety of events have already been rolled out including:
- Star Wars Launch Bay: A space that celebrates all things Star Wars including authentic replicas, making of “Rouge One” footage and a “Meet the Makers” film.
- “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away,” currently a daytime show at the studios will see the addition of AWR Troopers from “Rouge One.” A new sequence has already been added to the show.
- “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular,” that during the holidays joined the popular “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” will continue to be shown throughout the year.
- Randomized tracks will return to Star Tours–The Adventures Continue attraction. Instead of the ride starting at the same planet of Jakku, it will be randomized to start and end at different locations. Through out the year, scenes from “Star Wars: Episode VIII” will be added.
For those who live and breathe The Force, the ultimate tour has been created.
This seven hour tour completely immerses the guest in the different experiences available in the park.
According to a release from Disney here is what will be included in the tour:
- “A Star Wars “all-in-the-know” tour guide”
- “Priority boarding for Star Tours — The Adventures Continue”
- “Encounter two Star Wars characters (Chewbacca and Kylo Ren) at Star Wars Launch Bay”
- “Screening of “Star Wars: Path of the Jedi”
- “Enjoy Star Wars themed menu items during dinner at Backlot Express”
- “A spot in the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party, which includes themed sweets and specialty beverages, as well as reserved viewing for the Star Wars: A Galacic Spectacular fireworks show”
For the younglings (ages 4-12), who are a part of the tour, they can also train to harness The Force in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
The cost of the tour is $129 per person (with taxes and gratuity included) and will be offered Mondays and Saturdays.
Book your reservation by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
Are you looking forward to these new additions to Hollywood Studios? Leave your comments below.
Let me leave you will a little taste of the regular March of the Stormtroopers: