Earlier in the year Walt Disney World Resort announced that they would be renaming and remodeling the then current Pizza Planet restaurant located near the Muppets 3D attraction in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The restaurant that would be replacing Pizza Planet was to be named PizzeRizzo and would be themed after the sarcastic, but loveable, Muppet rat Rizzo.
With the restaurant scheduled to open Nov.18, the menu has been released according to Orlando Theme Park News, and it looks like there will be plenty to eat on the menu.
- Vegetable Pizza (mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes served with Caesar salad) $9.99
- Peperoni Pizza (served with Caesar salad) $9.99
- Cheese Pizza (served with Caesar salad) $9.49
- Meat Lovers Pizza (served with Caesar Salad) $10.69
- Meatball sub (served with Caesar salad) $9.99
- Antipasto salad (ham, salami, pepperoni, Kalamata olives, mozzarella, tomatoes, chopped romaine and Italian vinaigrette) $10.49
- Cheese pizza (includes applesauce, carrot sticks and choice of small lowfat milk or small Dasani water, Minute Maid juice box, small Nesquik chocolate milk or cookie substituted upon request) $5.99
- Mini chicken sub (includes applesauce, carrot sticks and a choice of small lowfat milk or Dasani water. Minute Maid juice box, small Nesquick chocolate milk or cookie substituted upon request.) $5.99
Kids’ Mickey Check Meal
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal — Power Pack (Dannon Danimals yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, apple-cinnamon snack bar and choice of small lowfat milk or small Dasani water.) $5.49
- Tiramisu $4.59
- Cannoli $4.99
- Assorted fountain beverages (regular) $3.29
- Assorted fountain beverages (large) $3.69
- Dasani bottled water $3
- Coffee $2.79
- Hot tea $2.79
- Hot cocoa $2.79
- Minute Maid apple juice $3.29
- Milk $3.29
- Nestle Nesquick chocolate milk $3.29
- Non-alcoholic peach Bellini $4.99
- Wild berry basil Limoncello lemonade $9.75
- Moretti Blond (20 oz draft) $9
- Bud Light (20 oz draft) $7
What items are you most interested in trying? The veggie pizza and Caesar salad sounds very yummy.