Ice cream is a multi-generational treat. Anyone from Mousekatot age to senior citizens love ice cream. Especially, when it is hot outside.
Walt Disney World offers so many different ways to enjoy this delicacy including extravagant sundaes, milkshakes and more.
Here are our Tot Five places to enjoy this chill treat.
1. Beaches and Cream: The Kitchen SinkThe Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream located at the Beach Club Resort is the ultimate when it comes to true ice cream decadence.
This dessert is intended to serve four people and features scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip ice cream smothered in every topping they have, including a whole can of whip cream.
The cost is $28.99.
2. 50s Prime Time Café: Peanut Butter and Jelly MilkshakeNothing is better or more nostalgic than a milkshake. Now, you add in the flavors of peanut butter and jelly and it is like going back in time to childhood.
The combination of ice cream, peanut butter and jelly is $5.29 and can be enjoyed at either the restaurant or the lounge next door.
3. Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: Ice Cream SundaesThe Plaza Ice Cream Parlor offers so many different ice cream options including an ice cream float, sundaes, ice cream cookie sandwich and more.
They also offer options for those either with dairy allergies or are vegan including Ice Dream and Tofutti ice creams.
The treats are around $5.
4. Whispering Canyon: 10 Gallon Hat
WDW News Today had the opportunity to partake in this contender for the biggest ice cream sundae on property.
This hat will cost you about $27.
5. Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar (Multiple Locations)
There is no more iconic ice cream treat at Walt Disney World, then the humble Mickey Ice Cream Bar.
These bars are available at multiple locations in all the parks, usually from a kiosk.
It contains sweet vanilla ice cream dipped in a hard chocolate shell. (Added bonus: The melting bar makes really cute photos of your Mousekatots trying to eat them before they melt.)
What is your favorite ice cream treat at Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments below.